In order to apply for the master program in Behavioral Economics you need the following documents:
· Identity Card (simple copy)
· High School Diploma (in original or certified copy)
· Bachelor Diploma (in original or certified copy; only for 2017 graduates a temporary certificate is acceptable, stating that he/she graduated and the mark received at the final bachelor exam)
· Birth Certificate (certified copy)
· Marriage Certificate (certified copy; if the case)
· English Certificate (simple copy)
· Proof of fee payment (the payment is exempted in some specific cases, which need certification: at least one parent is a teacher, both parents are deceased et.al.)
· 3 photos (ID type)
· Medical certificate (stating the he/she is clinically healthy and able to attend faculty courses)
· CV, in Europass format (2 copies)
· An application form (available on the registration site)
· Your project proposal (2 copies)
· A folder type `envelope`
The copies of the documents should be brought at the Secretariat. The calendar of the admission exam will be announced as soon as the University of Bucharest will release it.
The applicants who don't have an English Certificate are invited to come at the Faculty of Business and Administration for an evaluation. Details will be available along with the information about the admission exam.
The applicants who are not UE citizens need diploma recognition for their bachelor diploma. They are invited to contact for guidance the Foreign Office of the University of Bucharest.